- Robotic lighting system gives surgeons clearer view in operating theatres
- Terrassa hosts the AMBER laboratory for ultra-high-voltage electrical tests
- Lluís Jofre appointed director of CARNET project and SEAT-UPC Enterprise Chair, with Robert Griñó to serve as academic director
- UPC researchers, in collaboration with the companies COMSA and GMN, create a new material from textile fibres of old tyres
- Brazil, Spain and Australia join forces to revolutionise biodiversity monitoring in the Amazon
The Master's programme in Environomical Pathways for Sustainable Energy Systems (SELECT) is jointly offered by the consortium of European Universities, consisting of KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden, Politecnico di Torino in Italy, Aalto University in Finland, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven in Netherlands, AGH University of Science and Technology in Poland, Instituto Superior Técnico de Lisboa in Portugal and Technical University of Catalonia in Spain.
Sustainable energy services are a key issue for humanity; before any service is delivered, its complete environmental footprint must be considered. MSc SELECT starts from the concept of basic renewable energy sources and considers the pathways towards a future sustainable energy system. The target is always minimal environmental impact, whatever the kind, throughout the whole energy conversion chain from primary source to delivered service.
MsC SELECT is offers advanced education in the field of sustainable energy systems for the future. SELECT aims at delivering high quality engineering skills in the field, including training in business and innovation. Close interaction with industry is a hallmark of the entire programme.
SELECT is striving to be one of the world's most reputable master's programmes in the field of energy systems.
Thus, SELECT offers excellent educational opportunities for top‐students, integrating industrial interaction throughout the programme.
Please visit the following links for further information:
European Institute of Technology (eit), KIC innoEnergy: http://www.kic-innoenergy.com/education/master-school/msc-select-environomical-pathways-for-sustainable-energy-system/
SELECT, Part of Explore Energy: http://www.exploreselect.eu/Home/tabid/523/language/en-US/Default.aspx